Monday, January 11, 2016

Another awesome miracle!

This week has been awesome! We got to meet so many new people and found 2 solid new investigators! I also got my Visa! So I leave the 26th of this month. I’m both excited but sad about that! Brenham is just starting to shape up! I’m finally getting to know the whole branch and our investigators are progressing really well! It seems right as I am getting comfortable with this area and our investigators are doing well, I have to leave! Oh well I know that Jamaica will be awesome also and excited to see what it’s going to be like over there!

This week has been full of adventure! We helped this girl put out a fire that was started up in her motor! She just kept trying to start her truck and then smoke starting billowing out so we ran over and started throwing water! She was actually really calm about it. Like it’s a regular occurrence with her! .So we got the fire out and helped her for a bit and then we gave her a Book of Mormon to help her! Her little brother called us later that night and had said he had read the whole book and loved it within 2 hours! Hahaha fast reader for a 10 year old.

Our investigator that is being baptized this Saturday came to church with her less active husband and said that she is still good to be baptized! She had a lot of doubts the previous week and we couldn’t get a hold of her. So it was so awesome for them to show up and come to church!!

Another awesome miracle this week was having this investigator handed to us and want to be baptized without us even meeting him yet! A member brought him to church for us and he said, that he has been reading the Book of Mormon and wants to be baptized! So we set up a time we could meet for this week and are excited to meet with him!! 

The time is already flying by! It seems as if I was just dropped off at the MTC. Every day is so awesome getting to meet new people and sharing the Gospel with everyone I see! Our members in the branch are so great! They help us so much coming with us to our lessons and finding people for us to teach! The branch is seriously so cool! Even though everyone is so spread out and sometimes have to drive 45 minutes, they still drive in and meet us for lessons with our investigators!

I'm also glad to go to Jamaica to be on a bike because I’m going to need the exercise! Every single night we are fed by the members! The food is so good and there is so much food! So basically I am gaining too much weight! I am loving being a missionary! Every day goes by way too fast and we don’t have enough time to do everything we need to do! Almost always running late! But it is so awesome because we have no time to even think about doing anything else! I have learned more than I ever have this past month and it is so awesome! My companion is great and everything is going great! Can’t wait to see what this week brings!

Love,


Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment