Monday, May 30, 2016

They are married!

Finally, Collin and Karryann get married!! After all the many marriage lessons and family lessons we have had with them! It was a great day Saturday! We got to watch them get married! The family is planning on getting baptized this Saturday and unfortunately I won’t be here to see it! I am being transferred to Linstead! It is kind of a bummer that I won’t be here to witness it with my own eyes but that really doesn’t matter because our Heavenly Father will get to see it through his eyes! Truly the only thing that matters is that they get baptized and remain faithful for the rest of their lives! But I am super excited for their family because it has been a LONG road for them to get baptized! We have been teaching them ever since I got to Jamaica! 

Also some other things crazy happened with transfers! Our Branch President, President Collins got released and my comp Elder Graham got called to be the new President. There were no other Priesthood holders in the branch that could be the new President so that was super interesting!

Also something else that was great this week! After studies we taxied down to get our bikes from Collins place and when we go up to his veranda he is there reading in the Book of Mormon!!! I can’t tell you how happy this made me! It is so amazing to see someone have such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon even before they are baptized! It really just made my day to walk up to somebodies home and see them anxiously engaged in studying the Book of Mormon!! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and it can change lives! It brings such a strong spirit even around the always noisy and wild Jamaican culture!! I am ever so grateful for Joseph Smith and restoring this TRUE church back on the Earth for the last time!

Elder Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment