Thursday, March 23, 2017

Back to Montego Bay!

Well, we got the call and I will be going back to Montego Bay in Jamaica as the north coast zone leader! I leave here in a couple hours. Super excited but I also am sad to be leaving the Turks!! The Turks has been a great place and I have learned so much from being here!! The Haitians are such a humble people and it has really influenced to just be grateful for what I have! The Turks has definitely been my hardest area I’ve had just because of the different and unique challenges such as not speaking the main language, or contacting for 8 hours every day! But you know what; I enjoyed these challenges because it has helped me to become a more patient person and just being able to do Heavenly Fathers will no matter what!

Also Patrick our recent convert was able to receive the Priesthood yesterday and that was really good to see him keep moving forward in the gospel! i am so excited to see where this branch is in a couple years as the Priesthood continues to grow! 

Well as normal we had a great week! I am excited for the future and what is still to come and I know that whatever it is, I will be sharing the gospel with everyone!
bless up yu self!


Elder Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment