Monday, May 15, 2017

I have been blessed!

This week has been so so good! I have learned a lot and have felt the Spirit a lot stronger in my life as I have been focusing on prayer! This week we have done a lot of finding! It is always great to go finding! We find a lot of great people! As you probably know we struggle with people keeping their return appointments. So we will continue to press forward and have lessons on the spot with those who are interested! But this week I have seen so many miracles! One of them was the when we were visiting a very poor member up in the hills. She lives in a 10 by 10 board house with 2 little kids. The family is so happy! The kids laugh and run and just have a great time even though they don't have anything! But anyways at the close of the lesson the mother said the closing prayer. She prayed for 5 minutes, not for her or her family and what THEY NEED but for us as missionaries. Truly asking the Father in Heaven to pour out his spirit on us that we may be successful in doing his will!! I couldn't believe it! I just felt the spirit so strong and didn't know what to do because I have been so spoiled and greatly blessed in my life! I have really been trying to just be grateful for what I have and for the wonderful opportunity to be serving a mission here in the wonderful land of Jamaica!! 


Elder Hansen

Real Rastafari

Where we do our contacting!


No comments:

Post a Comment