Friday, September 22, 2017

September 11, 2017

The week has been good! It's been real busy with transfers and driving missionaries all over the place. We were up in Ochi and then to Kingston, Portmore, back to Kingston and just a lot of traveling! But we were still able to get a lot of work done in helping our investigators progress! We are still teaching a lot of referrals received from working with the members and it is a blast! There will definitely be more baptisms coming soon and a lot more joy and blessings coming to the people here in Panish Town! 

Also, we had a cool experience to show these 3 people from headquarters around our area. They will be filming a video for missionary safety that will be shown to all the missionaries world wide. And a lot of it is going to be filmed here in Jamaica! So that's way sweet. We got to hang out with these 3 guys that all know the Prophet and 12 on a good friend basis. The main guy was also the creator and director of Meet the Mormons. They are all really good guys and they taught us a lot! They will be filming the beginning of next year so I wont be in the video but my companion definitely will be! They made him do a lot of role play acting and stuff! 


I was also able to finish the Book of Mormon this last week again! Every time I read the Book of Mormon I learn so much! Every time I read in it, I am really able to feel peace and learn how I can come closer to our Savior! I have grown to love reading because I am not a reader by any means but I do Love reading the Book of Mormon and I know that it is the word of God that will lead us to Eternal life!

Elder Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment