Monday, November 27, 2017

Last Week!

This last week I don't think we have stopped to breathe! It has been so busy and so much fun! I am dead tired though! It has been so wild! On Thursday we get a call at 11 from an elder in Old Harbour about 30 minutes away, telling us that his companion was missing... so we go on a search at 11 in the night! Long story short we found him and had a GOOD talk about the rules of sight and sound with missionary work... 

Then the next night (Saturday) we get a call from President Pearson at 1 in the morning telling us we needed to go pick up a elder from Linstead (45 mins away) and take him to Kingston hospital (1 hour away). So we do that and stay with him until 8 in the morning, ran home and went to church so I could speak! We then had a great Sunday full of visiting people and continuing on with the work! Then this morning I went to the doctors in Kingston because my legs were swelling from an allergic reaction to some bush we were chopping during the week! But all is well, got some medication and I'm great!

Also on Saturday morning we got to have Christopher Gregory baptized! He was part of a part member family that wants to go to the temple. Christopher is 10 years old and wasn't baptized due to some concerns with the parents but with some teaching and the working of the Spirit the family was finally prepared for this day! A lot of people showed up for the baptism and it was really spiritual!

This last week has been such a struggle! It is so hard saying goodbye to these people we have been working with for the past 2 years! I love them all so much and truly want the best for them! The work of the Lord will continue and we will continue to see miracles as we diligently do the Lords work! I am so grateful for these last 2 years and how much I have learned! I am so glad that I actually have a testimony now as for before my mission i did not! I do know the Lord lives and that Jesus Christ is our Savior! Through Him we have the opportunity to live the gospel so we can be forgiven and eternally progress to live with our loving Heavenly Father! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

Elder Hansen





No comments:

Post a Comment