Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Great week!

It was a crazy busy week we had! I have been living with other Elders in Linstead for a few days until Elder Moyes got to the Island on Wednesday. He is from South Jordan! It has been a great week with him so far! We had a lot of lessons and were able to see a lot of our investigators! It has been great just to throw him into the mix of things!

The past week has reminded me of a lot of when I was being trained! Getting to the island not having any American food or snacks, and not understand a thing that people are saying! Haha, good times but he is really doing great and is adjusting fast to the culture. It has been a learning experience for me to try to see what can help him progress faster and be able to teach the people!

I am excited for the next 2 transfers that I will get to serve with Elder Moyes! It will be a learning experience for both of us!


Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment