Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You can't judge people! Just open your mouth!

Elder Moyes and I had a great week! We had Zone conference on Thursday and Elder Gonzales the area president spoke to us on a few things! It was really inspirational! We learned a lot about contacting on how we just need to open our mouths as it says in D&C 33! So Elder Moyes and I have really been trying to open our mouths and talk to everyone! It has really been a great experience and I have learned that you can’t judge a person on what they look like! Truly… there are a lot of people that look really rude or mean but inside are really nice and still need the blessings that the gospel brings!

Also this morning we got to go caving! Unfortunately my camera is still busted so I’ll try to get some pictures from other elders. But it was super cool we hiked up this river bed for a good hour up this mountain and then started into this cave! This cave is huge and it goes forever! We probably walked for a mile or so into this cave and weren’t even near the end. There was also a river that ran through it so it was super muddy and hilarious to watch all of the elders including myself slide around and try not to fall. But in some parts of the cave it’s probably 100 to 200 feet high! The cool thing about it is that nobody knows about it but the locals so there was nobody else down there but us and the member that took us.

The work is going great and Elder Moyes is really starting to get adjusted to the life of a missionary which is awesome! We have a few really good investigators that we are teaching and it looks promising for them to get baptized soon! So I will keep you updated on that!  I am so grateful for this gospel and for the opportunity I have to serve a mission! I know that as I continue I will be able to help and bless many lives including my own!!


Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment