Sunday, August 6, 2017

Joy in Spanish Town!

July 24, 2017

This week has been once again another great and successful week! I have never worked with the members so much in my mission! I love it! It is so much fun to work with all the members and find success with them! When their friends and family are baptized that strengthens the members faith to go and share the gospel with even more people! So there is a lot of JOY in Spanish Town right now! Elder Suwyn and I have truly loved serving with each other but we got the transfer call that he will be going to Santa Cruz and I will be receiving Elder Willard. Elder Willard is a brand new missionary. He’s been out 5 weeks but he is a boss! He actually is already living in Spanish town really close to us in a different area so we are regularly with him! So I am really excited to work with him also! He is from American Fork. 

We went on another excursion to find this former investigator up in the middle of nowhere. That’s where these pictures come from. But man Jamaica is really beautiful! I love getting out of the cities and getting more into the country to see the humble but happy and joyful circumstances people live in! They are happy to be alive and give God thanks and praise every morning they wake up! As should we all!


Elder Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment