Monday, December 7, 2015

All is well at the MTC

I can’t believe that it is only Monday! We have done so much these past 5 days. I have also learned more in these past few days than I ever have! It’s really crazy how good the teachers are at the MTC. Like everything just makes since! Or at least most of it! But at the end of the day my companion and I are so exhausted! We can hardly stay awake during our last meetings. I never thought I could be so tired from sitting in classrooms all day but I guess when you are learning so much and are so engulfed in the spirit then that happens!

We also got to see the Christmas Devotional last night which was way cool! Sunday, was the first day where we have actually had a little time to just do what we want, like watch Mormon Messages or older conference talks.

All is well here in the MTC! Just trying to take in as much as I can and not fall asleep!

 Love you all!

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment