Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Do you know Jesus Christ?

This week with it being Christmas was awesome! Down here in the 80 degree weather with no snow, Christmas lights, or cold just didn't feel how Christmas normally feels. However, most people were home so we got to talk to a lot of people through tracting during this last week. Most everyone believes in Christ down here and go to Church every Sunday. So when we talk to them about Jesus Christ they all say that they already know Jesus and they don’t need to know anymore. It’s funny though because nobody knows enough about Jesus otherwise we would all be perfect if we knew Christ and wanted to be like him!

On Christmas we had a bunch of members invite us over so we were constantly eating food! I have never been so full! The food down here in Texas is sooo good!! It was a really good Christmas to have Christ in my mind and try to share that with other people! One member gave us a bunch of Secret Santa presents so we went and delivered all those. It is so awesome to see people be so thankful and surprised when we would show up with a big present for them! Who knows what they were going to get but at least they were super thankful and excited to get something for Christmas! 

We have a couple investigators who are just stuck...they don’t know what church to be baptized into. So we have been trying to help them realize this Church! It's often hard to put myself in their shoes and see what they are seeing but I know that as I try to help them by sincerely caring for them, eventually they will come around.

I am starting to get more comfortable with being a missionary every day! It was hard to start a completely different lifestyle but now each and every day is more enjoyable. I am so glad for the opportunity I have to serve a mission and I know that as I devote all of my time and will to the Lord, the people we help will be blessed.  I’m excited to be down here in Texas! 

Love,

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment