Monday, June 12, 2017

Onto Spanish Town

Well transfer calls came this week and I will be leaving to Spanish town! I am both really sad and excited! Mobay is such a great place and I don’t want to leave but Spanish Town will be great also! Spanish is a lot more "Jamaican". You could say there is no hard rock cafe in Spanish Town! So I leave Saturday morning to there! 
This last week we had an excellent time working with the members! In 2 days we visited 4 members and of those 4 members we got 3 referrals! Really solid referrals! One that will be baptized in the next few weeks for sure! She came to church on Sunday and has been studying the Book of Mormon in depth! So, I’m really excited for the people we found through working with members! Member work is truly the most effective way to baptize a lot of people!  I invite you all to find people to share the gospel with and then call the missionaries and tell them that you want them to teach your friends! I promise the missionaries will be more than excited!  I’ll follow up on this commitment as well!  D & C 18:15-16. I know that your joy will be great!

The pictures: as you can see Hard rock cafe! We ate lunch there today and let me tell you how great the burger was! 
Then the truck with some Jamaica defense force in the back with their rifles! They are some crazy people! 

Love you all! Have a great week!


Elder Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment